Saturday, November 22, 2008

This is it! Don't get scared now!


The countdown is on. Tuesday the 25th is the day for little baby girl to be born around 8:00 am. And since I think vaginal deliveries are so Old Fashioned I'll be having this girl the easy way a C-Section. Ya since Brittany Spears is awesome and she's having them - then that's how I want to have my babies. I'm cool like that. Really that's a lie. You would think I have learned my lesson of saying "I will Never....." or "My kids will Never.... ". I haven't really ever Said, BUT I have always thought that I would Never have a C-Section - well that's what I get. Little baby girl is breech. And since I have a wonderfully "unique uterus" with a septum or a wall going partially through it, she is stuck - so I Have to have a C-Section. During one of my first doctors appointments the doc asked me if I was going to have a vaginal delivery or C Section. Then he said since Brittany Spears had C-sections a lot more ladies are having them. I just laughed and he did too saying you never know. And I thought I would never have one! Oh well it will be worth it! Good thing I'm not scared.

A little trivia game. Who can tell me what movie my post title is from? Its a classic - right Falon?!


10 comments:

Rachel said...

how exciting!! how awesome to know almost exactly when your baby will be born and you won't be pregnant anymore! have you picked out a name? you look amazing, by the way. nice round tummy, but slim everywhere else. i wish that's how i looked the week before my babies were born. believe me, i didn't. hope it all goes well!

Sierra said...

Oh my gosh! ONly two days left! I am so excited for you! New babies are so much fun and there is nothing like it! They smell good and love to be snuggled...so sweet! I am sure that you know one of the best perks of having a new baby...you don't have to be pregnant anymore! It is the BEST feeling. I love to be able to take a deep breath and to roll over and get out of bed so easily! Just a few things that you take for granted! Good luck!!

Carol said...

We are so excited for you. You look amazing for being soooo pregnant. Hope all goes well and that you are home soon with your new little one. What a nice present for Thanksgiving.

Kristen said...

Deseree'- YOu look so cute!! And I am excited for you! You will have to let me know how three is!

The Playin' Lakins said...

Josh says we both look like we swallowed basketballs! You look so dang cute. Since your daughter is coming on Tuesday I hope mine takes the hint and comes very soon after! I'm about ready to have the doctor cut me open and take her out whether she wants to or not, but I'm doing my best to be patient. Patience isn't really my thing. Oh well.

Melissa said...

Congrats! Yay! no more being pregnant....I want to hear the name as soon as you decide!! and see pictures. I wish I was there to come see this new cute baby. We'll try and make it there someday. love ya!

Stephanie said...

I know, I know! Home Alone!
You are amazing! Good luck and let me know if I can help with anything...meals, childcare, whatever!

Brad Hyde Family said...

Yay!!! C-Sections I hear are a little rough, harder to recover from than vaginal deliveries cuz your tummy hurts, but there isn't any pain during delivery so I guess you trade one for the other!

The Fami-Lee said...

Well, this really is it eh? Your family is definitely in our thoughts right now...you are going to do great! We are excited to hear from you after a few days rest...we love you!

Falon Felsted said...

Home Alone! And Yes - It is definetly a classic! I just read this post, so by now you have a new little lady in your arms - CONGRATULATIONS! I hope all is well - I can't wait for an update! You are the best!!