Friday, November 14, 2008

Fall Days





Is there anything more relaxing then throwing rocks in a river? We dropped Ryan off at school for a couple of hours one day and spent the afternoon at the park about a block away from Buff State. It was a beautiful fall afternoon - too bad Penelepe wasn't feeling so great. I love the picture of Oliver and Penelepe by the tree - sometimes they are so alike!






For my birthday this year Oliver's school decided to have a surprise birthday for me - wasn't that so great of them! Really it was the Fall Festival (or Fall Fundraiser) and we heard that it was suppose to be so fun with lots of activities for the kids. I thought it would be a great family outing for my birthday. Ya - I was wrong. It was LAME. Good ol Fort Shaw Elementary in Montana had way better activities! There wasn't even a cake walk or fish pond! They had a dance and that was about it. Kind of weird - kind of funny. Elementary kids having a dance? But the kids had fun anyways. Oliver sort of danced with the kids, Enzo went right in the middle of the dance floor and watched everyone, and Penelepe wanted so badly to dance, but was too scared to get close to anyone. She just danced in the back all by herself - oh she is cute! Rozannah made my birthday cake for me- isn't it cute!

















Oliver had alot of fun at his primary activity the other week, but what boy wouldn't have fun kicking a pumpkin around (all these photos were suppose to be an October post - but I haven't had time to put them up - so better late than never).






4 comments:

Kristen said...

Those two are SO cute. Also, I'm so glad that I'm not the only mom who dreads Halloween--for all the reasons you mentioned. So what's the countdown anyway? You look fabulous.

Collings Family said...

Wow, Oliver is looking soooo tall and grown up these days! And I love Penelope's long hair. How are you feeling? You look great too!

The Playin' Lakins said...

I love the cake, that is awesome! Glad you finally posted some new pics, we've been needing an update! So my mom says you might pop before me- no fair!!! But good luck, I hope you're feeling good!

Stephanie said...

That cake is awesome! Rozannah is so talented!