Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Songs Already?!!!

I am one of those nerds who could listen to Christmas music year round, so no time is too early for me. For those of you who hate music on blogs (sorry Molly) please ignore this post. But I had to put on my FAVORITE CHRISTMAS song on our playlist. I Celebrate the Day by Relient K. I Love This Song, as Penelepe would say. Again since I'm not computer savvy I don't know how to make this the only song to be playing on our blog during the Christmas season, so for those of you who have a spare 3 minutes and 5 secs or so to listen to it, please do - its great.

And as the song says the moment Christ was born He changed this world forever.

2 comments:

The Playin' Lakins said...

Wow, I think I love that song, too! And I think I'm a Relient K fan . . . not sure if I've ever really heard their stuff, but I definitely like that song.

Carol said...

I've been listening to Christmas music too for awhile. I really like that Relient K song too. I love the words as well as the music. I may have to add it to my Christmas playlist.