Thursday, September 30, 2010

Trip to St. George


After I returned home from St. George, I went to download all my pictures and something happened to my memory card and I lost all of my pictures from the trip! GRRRRRR. I love that Rozannah is just a block away. Thanks for the pictures!

This park was so much fun. Oliver and Penelepe would have loved it! Don't worry we'll go back.

This swing was my favorite.





Since Jesse and I are twins - we also weigh the same amount. (Ok that's not really true).

It is not a secret that Violette loves Baby, aka Solomon. She still can't say his name, but Solomon can say Violette's name - it's so cute.
Pictures that I lost - but don't want to forget:
1. Violette finally asleep at baggage claim in Vegas after staying awake the ENTIRE 5 hour flight. I learned my lesson and didn't give her any juice (aka crack for children) on the flight back.
2. The cousins skyping with Oliver and Penelepe back home.
3. The "boys" outside almost the entire time shooting with their bows or throwing knives at targets.
4. Girlfriend. Tavi's new puppy Pug that Violette absolutely feared. Bloody murder screams whenever the puppy even looked at her. On the last 2 days Violette was almost ok to be around Girlfriend.
5. Our Midnight Volleyball game. Ok I didn't get a picture of that - but that was too fun to forget as well.
6. Sparklers.
7. Falon's amazingly clean house, delicious HOME MADE BREAD, and HOME MADE CHOCOLATE TURTLES, all the while being the mom of baby twins and 2 other wonderful kids. Amazing! How do you do it?!
8. Last but not least, me crying because Blue Bunny went out of business (again) and I couldn't get a cotton candy ice cream cone.

2 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

Im sad that Max had to miss out on this amazing park! Next time he will be big enough! Great pics!

Falon Felsted said...

Amazingly clean house? I like your perception of my house! I'm going to go with it! We loved seeing you! Hope you can make it out again soon!