Thursday, September 30, 2010



Is your mouth watering yet? Rozannah put a lot of work into this table, it was so worth it!

Everything was so cute and delicious.







Grandma Linda, Mia, Micha, Brooke, Tavi.

Trockel Boys.

If they have been married over a year are they still newlyweds? I love that they are always wearing matching outfits.Grandpa Lincoln and Grandma Barb.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, no party is complete with out Carrie.

I wanted to steal Max.

Mariel.

Love that hat. I think Ezra and Ashley need to go on a trip and drop him off for a couple of days.

Jesse, Tavi, and Mom.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

i just love your family SO much!! i wish i could have crashed this party! it all looks amazing! is there anything you guys can't do? and rozannah's hair is the longest i have ever seen it. so pretty! i miss you guys!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Ok I'm actually craving that dessert table now! Not the "table" but everything on it!