Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Oliver










So these are super late posts and pics, but better late than never. We had a little fiesta for Oliver's 5th birthday. Since we had just moved to New York he didn't know too many kids yet, but he still had fun with his family. Aunt Rozannah made the cute cake, I would like to take credit for it, but she did make it. I made the most wonderful super fantastic awesome pinata. I knew I wanted to have a pinata for his party, but had a late start on making it. It looked so ugly I had to put a brown bag over it and beg Ryan to fix it and make it look fun. If you can't see in the pictures it is a transformer. Bumble Bee on one side and Optimus Prime on the other. Uncle Chris was the entertainment. Who needs a jump house or anything like that when Chris is around. He gave rides on Lorenzo's truck. Happy Birthday Oliver!!! I really want to say Feliz Cumpleanos, but Oliver doesn't like Spanish - he refuses to learn it. He says he is too shy to say it. Lame excuse. I obviously waited too long to try to teach him. I do have to admit one of my favorite pictures of Oliver's birthday is of Penelepe, I hope thats not bad, but her expression just kills me. Treats!!!! She definitely got my love for treats.

No comments: