Friday, April 25, 2008

Learn From our Stupidity

Well the unthinkable happened and our laptop crashed. We knew that could possibly happen (but like that would really happen to US - especially before I copied everything) and yet it did. I was lazy and we didn't ever back up any of our photos. So they are all gone! I know I shouldn't dwell, but HARD lesson to learn! So learn from us so you don't lose all of your pictures!!! So needless to say my blog will definitely have a fresh start and no repeats of OLD pictures. Unfortunately

6 comments:

Sierra said...

Hey Ryan and Des...I love that you guys have a blog! I put a link for your blog on mine. I hope you don't mind! It sounds like you made it to NY okay. Hope you like it there!

Rachel said...

oh that is the worst! i'm sure it's a mistake you'll never make again. don't have too much fun out there with the trockels.

Sierra said...

Hey Deseree! It is so easy to add a link for someone else's blog to yours. Just go to customize and to add a page element. Click on Link list and type in the blog address and thier names in the respective places and click save. That is all it takes!

Miller said...

I saw you blog on Kristen Klinglers page. I had to look and see that you made it. I am so happy for you and the family to start this new chapter. Keep in touch, we miss you.

Kristen said...

Hey! I'm so glad you have a blog so that we can be better at keeping in touch. We had the same thing happen to our laptop a few years ago and we lost everything. We ended up taking the hard drive to a data recovery place and paying like $2000 to recover all our pictures, etc. So I feel for you!

Jen Hill said...

Hey Sowells! I found you guys from Kristen's page too. I'm so sorry about your pics - that is awful! I hope all is well in NY and glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch :)