Sunday, June 29, 2008

Niagara Falls





















Niagara Falls are so close to us we had to take a little day trip up to see them. They truly are amazing! I couldn't believe the amount of water. The pictures do not do them justice. I am such a paranoid mother, I kept imaganing some freak of nature happening, like an earthquake, and being way too close. Dumb I know, but I was nervous the entire time. Next time we go, the stroller will be with us. I didn't realize how much walking we would be doing, and the kids got tired. I'm still new at blogging and need to learn how to do captions below the pictures. But the picture of Penelepe sitting by a tree I love. She was so tired and just wanted to sit down and would not get up. While she was doing that Oliver latched himself to a pole in protest of walking so much and so fast. We were in a hurry though to get back and feed the missionaries (which if you can believe - there are 10 missionaries in our ward!) Next trip we will plan more time and a stroller. Live and Learn!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

OK--I'm just going to leave one big comment here on all your latest posts. I told Carrie the other day it cracked me up that you sent an email announcing your blog and then hadn't posted anything for like 5 months:) Of course, with a move, pregnancy, etc., I can definitely understand why:) Anyway, it looks like you guys are covering a lot of ground back east and hitting all the cool sites. Your kids are gorgeous--really, you have adorable kids. And congrats on #3! Bueno--it was good to hear some news from you and I hope all is well. Sorry for the lengthy comment:)