Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Penelepe

Penelepe loves ice cream so we had loaded ice cream sundays for her party.
I forgot my camera for the party. What kind of mother am I? Luckily Aunt Lindsay remebered hers! Thanks!

She finally lost her front tooth that held on by a tiny thread for weeks. It was so ugly! We tried everything to get her to pull it, but she waited patiently for it to fall out by itself. I love her toothless grin.
Her loves (in no particular order): PINK, drawing/coloring, writing love notes to her Mom and Dad, makeup, friends, pizza, guacamole, and chips and salsa. When Oliver and her Dad are gone she asks about every 15 minutes how much longer until they get home.
This past week she has been super sick with a high fever and horrible cough. She hasn't slept very well and she has been so emotional. One afternoon she started crying for no reason and I asked her why she was crying and in between sobs she said, "I really miss Lorenzo".

1 comment:

Falon Felsted said...

Happy Happy Birthday Penelepe!!!