Sunday, January 1, 2012

Halloween 2011


This may be Oliver's 3rd year as black spider man - but who's counting?
Grandma DeEtte found these cute tutu's for the girls.

We had a super fun party at Grandma DeEtte's and Grandpa Rich's house.
Grandma made each child a bag and they got to decorate them.

My puking pumpkin and mini pumpkins. I love pinterest!
Lindsay's amazing Carmel apple nachos!
Uncle Eric won the best Uncle of the night award by carving pumpkins for the kids.



Our kids have loved getting to know Bankston, Gracie, and Ellie (or Ellie Bug as Violette calls her).




For the past few years I have been the candy Nazi - this year I said whatever you want. I was really hoping they would eat it all and get sick. I found Violette hiding under the bed chowing down. Oliver and Penelepe rationed theirs for several days - Oliver's may have lasted a month. Violette's was gone in a day or so.

No comments: