Monday, June 13, 2011

Violette's first....





We all had scheduled cleanings, except for Violette because I thought she was too little. Violette kept saying my turn - so she got her turn. She was a fantastic patient, Grandma Joni and Carrie would have been very pleased with her. Lynn, the dental hygienist, asked me if I wanted to take a picture and I told her I didn't have a camera - so she took one with her phone and sent it to me. I thought that was so nice of her! So if anyone is looking for a dentist in the Buffalo area (that is if you don't want to go to the many talented dentists at UB) Dr. Maggio and his staff are excellent.

1 comment:

The Playin' Lakins said...

Yay Violette! Sasha has actually been to the dentist 3 times for check ups and light cleanings. She gets better every time!