Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Final Days of Buffalo


Our cute little duplex in Tonawanda.


Penelepe's Pre-K class. We loved the KenTon school district. Penelepe and Oliver had excellent teachers this year, Mrs. Krasinski and Miss LoTempio.

Whoever sent us this card - Thank you!!! - it meant so much to our family!!!


Packing up for St. George was torturous.


I'm sad a didn't get more pictures of everyone!



Lorenzo and Avery's birthday party was a hit - Literally. Their favorite game was dodge ball on the tramp. Ezra and Chris were on each side of the tramp kicking the ball at the kids - and of course the kids loved it.






The cake and everything was super cute, as usual. Leaving Rozannah and family was the hardest - I still tear up thinking about them. We miss you! Violette has asked for Solo and Baby Sister several times.


Every year for Oliver's birthday we have a pinata, well this year we ran out of time at his party. A couple of days before we left we tried to round up the neighborhood kids to play baseball pinata, but only a few could play.













Leaving Buffalo was a lot harder than I thought it would be. We loved our time there and everyone we met. We will miss how everything is so green and beautiful and green, during the summer.

2 comments:

The Playin' Lakins said...

Let's have a pinata at the baptism! Can't wait to see you guys.

Rozannah said...

I miss you soo much!!! Now that Ryan's job isn't going to work out does that mean that you can move here?!?! PLEASE!!! The whole trip I would catch myself thinking "I can't wait to go home and tell Deseree' about this." too bad That isn't my home and you aren't there anyway...I love you soo much. I will call you later.