Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Addiction

I must admit that I am addicted to all the crafting blogs out there. I love smart creative people, and then when they share their adorable ideas and add a tutorial - I LOVE them even more. I'm addicted.

This project started out by being a pair of leggings for Penelepe from an old shirt that Rozannah rescued from the Salvation Army bag (which originally I planned on making beanies with several months ago).

After the leggings were done I had enough sleeve material left - so I made matching fingerless gloves. Then I hemmed up the sides of the shirt and sleeves to make a dress. It went really fast and was so easy. Not bad for an old shirt.

This picture was taken on Ryan's birthday it was so sunny! Penelepe couldn't look at me it was so bright!

I told Rozannah that our Mom made Violette's dress for Aunt Fur Fur's wedding. I'm such a liar! I noticed the tag when I changed Violette's outfit! I still love that white little dress and I swear it was either Rozannah's or Rebekah's. Right Mom?



I have no idea what sign she is flashing there.

Violette was so mad when I took Penelepe's picture - I thought she wanted to be on the couch with Penelepe. Nope, she really wanted the leggings.

She wore them the rest of the day. I better go make her a pair now.

5 comments:

Falon Felsted said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Love the creation and the adorable little Miss Penelope modeling it! I need you and your creative self back here pronto!! I attempted a Trasnformer cake for Destin's b-day...uh...ya. Needless to say, I WON'T be quiting my day job :)

The Playin' Lakins said...

I need that tutorial! That is so dang cute!!!

Rachel said...

adorable! i am so impressed!

Maggie said...

That is such a cute, fun way to get out of making the donation trip! (That's the part I dislike the most- the drive to DI, I'm so lazy!lol) Your girls are so adorable too, great pictures!

Melissa said...

So cute!!! Please tell me you are moving to Seattle!!! Please, please, please....I'd love to get our craftiness on together!