Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines


Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries? I decorated the fabulous strawberries and one had R + D on it (just adorable I know). Oliver could not figure out who the R and D stood for. He asked all day long who it was, and finally came to the conclusion that it must be for Rueben and Danete, our next door neighbors. I just laughed, silly boy (and our neighbors are Rueben and Janete ).

We heart treats way too much here.

On Sundays after having our nice big meal for lunch, dinners are always hard for me to get enthusiastic about. I asked Ryan what he was making for our Valentine dinner and he said, "What? I didn't know you wanted me to make the dinner." Oliver then quickly said, "Dad it's o.k. we can make Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches and cut them out with the heart cookie cutter!" He may be silly at times, but he can also be romantic.

1 comment:

Falon Felsted said...

Heart shaped pb&j? LOVE IT! I had a friend who got busted for giving his wife a heart shaped pizza for V day :) True story.