Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Caught with her hand in the cookie jar

Lately things have been missing from high places in the house,or someone got into something they shouldn't have. Of course, being the youngest, Violette is always to blame. In the beginning I didn't believe the kids when they said it was her, but now she definitely will be a suspect.

This stool she dragged from the bathroom. She is a mountain goat just like Oliver was - no place is safe.

I thought if we put the chairs down it would deter her from the table, it did for awhile. Now anything she can move and step on becomes a stool. Luckily I have Penelepe to alert me to Everything Violette is doing, yes EVERYTHING, well almost everything.

1 comment:

Falon Felsted said...

Good thing she's ADORABLE! I sure hope the twins skip the into everything/climbing phase. In my dreams, right? :) Maybe I'll send them to your house during that phase since you are so patient :)