Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Main Event

Grandma Barb and Grandpa Lincoln Aug. 8th 2009 -
Her "Missing Linc"

Seriously could they look any happier?! We were so lucky to be there. We had so much fun, I wish it would have lasted longer!

The bravest Prego Woman ever! Brooke traveled from Montana for the wedding - the wedding was on her actual due date! Thanks Brooke for being amazing! And you looked so good!

We already miss our cousins!

Grandkids - Well - except Uncle Simon

So very lady like!

Oldest to Youngest

Cousin Jen and Geoff and family

The handsomest guy at the party - with a cute girl.

You know it is a fun wedding reception when you can climb trees.

Rebekah and Apollo

The oldest sister and youngest sister with their braces. Yes, I did get braces and needless to say I love them. (I was so excited the day I got them on - that Ryan said I was more excited about my braces than I was on the day of my marriage or when our children were born. That is Not true- But I was very excited!)
I think under every picture of the bride and groom I could say - Look how happy they are!

Who wants to raise their hand?

P&P


Carrie - everyone's BFF. My kids love her, my sisters love her, seriously it is so much more fun when she is around.

Peace Out

I LOVE this picture of Dad!

Cousin Rachel and Erika, with Erika's daughter Emma.

Aunt Peggy (Grandma's Sister)

What about Bob? (That's old I know - but for Old times sake)
AJ and Marian and babe.

Katie and Carson

Our new cousin Shelly (she is the only one from our new family that I got a picture of - sorry. I don't even have a picture of Stefanie and Nate, who set the happy couple up, - I ran out of time!)

Cousin John and Lindsay

4 comments:

Carol said...

I'm so happy for your grandma. She really does look so happy. And thanks for putting up all of these pictures. It is so good to see all of your family and all of your little ones. We love your family and wish you all the best in everything.

The Playin' Lakins said...

Your grandma looked so beautiful! I really like her dress. And I loved P & V's dresses. Can I just say that I am so jealous of P's hair?! It's just not fair how beautiful it is! Oh, and in the oldest to youngest picture . . . can you put names down for those of us that can't possibly remember all the kids in your family? I got as far as Ezra and couldn't remember anyone until Sadie and Simon. I probably shouldn't admit that. . . :)

Melissa said...

Soooo awesome that you guys all got to be together! I wish I could have come. Man, if you guys end up in Utah after school, I totally want to come back to Utah, we'd have some good times. Fun to see all the pics of your cousins too!

Falon Felsted said...

Way to party it up!! Looks like you had a blast! Hooray for family gatherings!