Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just the Ten of Us - Plus a Whole Lot More


Since all ten of us siblings were together we Had to take family pictures. Who knows when we will all be together again - hopefully not too long.
Top:Rozannah, Deseree', Octavia, Lexi,
Middle row: Jesse, Mom, Rebekah, Dad, Ezra
Bottom row: Mariel, Sayde, and Simon


The Boys

The Girls

Three youngest girls.

Twins - and as you can see for yourself we are not identical. I love that question - it makes me smile everytime.


Three Oldest Girls

Jesse, Brooke, Jacob, Luke, Mia and Baby Micha - who was born four days later (ok really how many days later was he born? I can't remember)

Our most happy family. It started out being a photo shoot just for the siblings, but then somehow we decided to do families - as you can see - most of the children really didn't want to be there.
Ezra and Ashley

Rozannah and Soloman. Sorry Chris and Lorenzo we missed you.

Rebekah, Piper, and Apollo. We also missed CR - it has been way too long since we've seen him. You need to come visit!

Rob, Tavi, and Malaki



All the Grand Girls



Simon you are so funny.

I heart this picture of Mia!

And Apollo!!!

Someone else decided to join our family.



Are we done yet???????

Thanks Mom and Dad for having so many fun children. We love you.

5 comments:

Carol said...

What a fun post Des!!! I love seeing the pictures of your family. I'm so glad that you were all able to get together. Looks like you had a time.

Ashley and Ezra said...

That Lee family is amazing!!! I'm so thankful everyday that I was able to get into this great family! Thanks for being forced into being my sister! Love you all!

Collings Family said...

What a good lookin' family. Your kids are so photogenic! and of course you look fabulous as always.

Kristen said...

How fun to see your whole family--I remember showing people pictures of our families in Rio-stinkin'-bamba--I can't believe how much yours has changed:) I love the flowers you did for your grandma, by the way. You are so talented. I hate you.

Falon Felsted said...

Love the pictures - they turned out fantastic! You look gorgeous!