Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Penelepe!


Happy Birthday Penelepe!!!!! She had a great day with a few of her friends. You know its a good party when kids are crying because they don't want to go home, and the birthday girl is crying because she doesn't want them to leave. Penelepe went to the store with her Grandma DeEtte, while she was visiting, and picked out her Princess party supplies. The girls made Princess necklaces and tiaras, and played Princess Bingo and Musical pillows. Only girls were allowed, except for cousin Enzo.







Penelepe requested Tuna Fish for lunch, and for those who may not appreciate tuna, there was also PB&Js.

All week Penelepe sang "Happy Birthday to You"
What a beautiful Princess Cake - made of course by Aunt Rozannah.

6 comments:

Carol said...

What a cute little princess!! How old is she? I think she looks just like you Dez. Sounds like they had a great party.

The Playin' Lakins said...

I love it! What a fun party. I wish we could have been there! Did she get my email?

Ashley and Ezra said...

That's the party I want next year!!! Princess all the way! It's so fun to have family come visit! DeEtte looks great...of course, and I cant believe how old Chris is getting! He's just growing up! Congrats on the new baby! She is just adorable! Ez and I want to come visit as soon as it gets warm enough...we cant wait to see your cute amazing family... it's been way too long! Miss ya!

Falon Felsted said...

Fun Fun Fun! Happy Birthday Penelepe! She looks as cute as ever :) Miss you all!

Melissa said...

Oh, so cute!!! I wish we were closer to do birthdays and all sorts of parties together! You mentioned High School Musical which is the big thing around our house with both my kids, they LOVE the music and can't wait for the 3rd one to come out next month, we are going to have a party, wanna come??
I love penelope's pillowcase dress/shirt...did you make it? I made a few for Brooklyn and I love them.
Oh and I saw a sign the other day that said Violette, I thought of you and took a pic, I'll send it to you!
Miss you and your sweet family!

The Fami-Lee said...

P-A-R-T-Y! I love it. Really cute stuff. Penelepe looks so grown-up and beautiful. Miss you!