Monday, August 18, 2008

Monster Garage




All I have to say is Ryan is so funny and he loves mechanical projects. So our neighbors across the street placed their old gas powered scooter on the curb (which if anything is on the curb in Buffalo - its free game to anyone). Well Chris saw it on the curb and it ended up in the garage. Chris also found a seriously old school trike on the curb, as well, and got it for Lorenzo which was way too big for him. Somehow the two objects ended up in our Monster Garage and Ryan had to combine the two. He obviously had way too much fun. Good thing a picture is worth a thousand words, because I can't even describe it. All I know is Ryan and Chris have had a lot of fun riding it around. It's street legal you know. (ya right)

5 comments:

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

That is the FUNNIEST thing I have seen in a while. Your hubby is a hoot. I'm glad that Penelope didn't get seriously injured in her basement incident. I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? I think my brother would totally love a call from your friend. Josh and I may go to Lagoon later next month maybe I could get them both there together to meet and hang out? I'll call you in the next few days and we'll talk.

The Playin' Lakins said...

Oh Ryan. Des, I can just see you rolling your eyes at him now! He is such a goofball. How have you been???

Miller said...

Brien is the same way,I wounder if they will every grow up. They do make life fun!!

Kristen said...

That is soooo funny! I didn't know you had such a handy husband! I love the face in the second picture--he's totally serious like he doesn't find it funny at all.

Ashley and Ezra said...

Way to go Ryan... now we really need to come visit! Looks like the guys are keeping busy and having fun! Thats all that matters!