Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Portraits

Well we thought it was about time to finally have our family portraits taken. Even though we have a great photographer in the family,Rozannah, (you can check out her great blog at http://ellemenopeephotography.blogspot.com/ the picture of CR and baby Apollo is my favorite I guess when we have our baby girl in December we'll have to give Ryan some tattoos too -I love that picture CR). Anyways since Rozannah couldn't do what we wanted we flew Deb out from Preston, Idaho for our glamour shots. I think they turned out ok.
Really someone in our ward had a TOTALLY AWESOME 80'S NITE and it was a lot of fun. And what totally awesome 80's nite would be complete without GOONIES, POP ROCKS, CARE BEARS, and SLAP BRACELETS. Rozannah was pretty disappointed that no one brought their GARBAGE PAIL KIDS to trade.

1 comment:

Ruth Ingebrigtsen said...

Deseree' Lee how on earth are you? Its Ruth Kirby Ingebrigtsen. What has it been, 10 years:) Rachel linked me to your blog. So you live in New York? Wow, what took you clear out there? Peter and I have three kids and live near Salem currently. I would love to hear about you! I don't have a blog but I am on facebook.

Ruth