Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

 Several years ago I heard a mom singing the Christmas song, "It's the most wonderful time of the year" for the first day of school, and I thought oh I won't ever think that! This year I sang it out loud! Several times. Oliver and Penelepe were ready and so was I. They were counting the days down. As I was tucking Penelepe in bed the night before school started she asked me if I could buy her a timer so she would know when to wake up. She didn't need a "timer" she was up at 6 the next morning.

Penelepe has loved the last week at school and has found a good friend. She told me they have so much in "comment".


1 comment:

Collings Family said...

Desiree! Is there a day this week I can come help you pack? I'm scared to text Ryan cause I worry he won't give you the message. My number is 801-814-7092