Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just the beginning

Violette's first cooking experience. No where to go but up from here. She's starting out just like her Mom did, burning everything. (And no I didn't know she was making this until I smelled somthing burning- please don't tell on me.) She started gagging on her bite and ran to the garbage to spit it out. The sad thing is - just the other day I made something that was as horrible as her toast and I told the kids they didn't have to eat it. Always room for improvement.

3 comments:

Collings Family said...

Cute little gal. Hey - John's going to be in Rochester from May 1st to 4th for work. Maybe you and Ryan can meet for lunch somewhere?

Ashley and Ezra said...

Those look about right! haha I love that not everyone in your family can cook!

Falon Felsted said...

Just saw your comment on my last post! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!!!!!!