Thursday, April 9, 2009

Surprise!

Happy Birthday Rozannah! We had a little surprise party for Rozannah with a couple of friends. She turned sweet sixteen (plus a couple years). It was a beautiful snowy April day - I hope when she made her wish - that is was for spring to be here!

Her secret garden cake - that I spent way too much time on - but it was so fun I couldn't pull myself away. Ryan helped a lot, all the CUTE flowers he did! Most of the flowers were made out of tootsie rolls. The bird bath was salt water taffy, which we learned is too soft and kept falling over. Penelepe helped with the pretzel fence, and as it was half way up she said, "Mom this looks just like a fence!"

6 comments:

Rachel said...

oh my gosh! that cake is so awesome! you are so creative! i wish i could have been there. miss you all!

The Playin' Lakins said...

I want you to come out here this summer and make me an awesome birthday cake! That looks so cool!

Falon Felsted said...

Love the cake! Good work team!

Carol said...

Nice cake Dez and Happy Birthday Rozannah!!!!

The Playin' Lakins said...

c'est la vie Des, c'est la vie! Next time my brother tells you to go somewhere or do something- DO IT! Heaven knows you deserve it!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Okay that cake is amazing!!! Maybe I need to come visit on my birthday so I can get something like that! The cakes I usually get are from Costco!