Sunday, March 1, 2009

Man of the Hour

One year older and wiser too. Violette helped with blowing the candles out.
Happy Birthday Honey! If anyone wants to know how old Ryan is - you can ask Oliver. He loves to tell people our ages for some reason, he even told the checker at the store the other day his Dad's age. Even though I'd rather have Oliver telling our ages than Penelepe. Penelepe told me I was a 1000 years old the other day.
Look how excited Violette is for her Dad! Could her eyes be any bigger?
Ryan you can be mad all you want - but I'm still putting this picture on "the blog". The artwork above was custom made for me by Ryan. I knew what I wanted for artwork, but I can't paint or draw, so Ryan painted exactly what I wanted. He'll be mad that I put this on, and he has told me several times not to tell anyone he did them, but the kids tell everyone who visits that their Dad painted them, so honestly honey everyone already knows. Anybody else have an artwork order for him?
We Love You

10 comments:

Boss said...

Happy birthday Ryan! Your artwork (not that I've seen it. I mean, what artwork? No one said a thing about it.) is amazing.

The Playin' Lakins said...

What is with the mountain-man look Ryan has going on? Seriously. Anyway, Happy Birthday Bro. And your artwork really is good. I thought it was a photo, not painted. I still love the flower he painted for Penelepe's room in SG.

Sierra said...

Happy Bday, Ryan! I will be sure to ask Oliver how old you guys are next time I see him. Way cool paintings!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday, Ryan! The artwork is beautiful! I'll be commissioning an order soon....

Falon Felsted said...

I knew I should have taken advantage of his talents while I had the chance! LOVE LOVE LOVE the artwork! Happy B-day Ryan!

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

Ooooh I definitely will be placing an order soon. Those are awesome!

Kristen said...

Wow! Ryan is seriously talented. Must be nice to be able to put in orders for custom artwork:) Hope you are all well!
P.S. Violette is getting so big! She's gorgeous.

Collings Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that artwork!

Scott & Shila said...

Yo Bro. Your art work is almost as good as mine! Arr Arr, humor! It's great to see you painting again. of course we've been so far apart i don't know if you ever stopped. Anyway, talk to you later! Des,glad you posted it!!!

Amber said...

Beautiful painting - whoever did it ;)

Happy birthday Ryan!