Sunday, February 8, 2009

So much for our quarantine

Well I really tried to keep us away from all the germs and we really haven't gone out much or socialized since Violette joined our family. It seems like the harder I tried the worse we got. First Ryan got a terrible respiratory infection. Then Oliver got walking pneumonia, and since Penelepe has to do everything Oliver does she also got walking pneumonia. I thought Violette and I would luck out, but Violette now has RSV. Anybody want to come to our house?
Oliver missed a week of school. Mrs. Meacham emailed Oliver a nice card.

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Bummer! My girls keep passing a stuffy nose back and forth. I don't think that you can really avoid it after all!

The Playin' Lakins said...

That is a bummer to hear! Thank goodness Sasha hasn't gotten sick yet, but its harder to keep everyone healthy when you have little ones going to school. It's not like you can lock your own kids out of the house! I hope everyone gets better soon.

Amber said...

EWWWWW Cooties!