Monday, February 2, 2009

Ha ha ha so funny

So for my birthday, several months ago, Ryan got us tickets to see Jim Gaffigan. Just thinking about it makes me laugh! It was so fun and Ryan and I both were crying in several parts of the show. I'm sure Violette loved that we went because my stomach jiggled the entire time - I felt like Santa. Why am I now writing a post about it? I don't know it was just too funny to not mention it. I tried to find our favorite sections of the show on youtube, but they weren't there. I loved it when he talked about children and their reaction when someone mentions ice cream - what he said was exactly what Oliver does. I can't tell you what he said because it won't be funny when I say it (0r write it). Ryan loved it when he talked about bacon - it was great! The entire show was great! So if he's ever in your area - it's a must see!!! I put a link below to another one of my favorite parts of the show for your enjoyment. And yes I LOVE cinnabons and cake and food! Another one to watch, if you're bored or need a laugh (Laughter is the Best Medicine you know), is the Hot Pocket clip on youtube. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Im9Le9Vy2o&feature=related

No comments: