Sunday, October 5, 2008

I LOVE CONFERENCE

So I just have to say I Love conference! I do love it. And my favorite talk was Elder Wirthlin. He never ceases to amaze me! If I was cool I would have a link to his talk, but I couldn't figure it out. Maybe on Thurs. when the talks are in text and not just audio I'll have a link up. So if you missed conference be sure to listen or read his talk. Anyways he is too funny and I loved his theme - Come what may and Love it! Easier said than done, but so true!
Ok so here is the written article of Elder Wirthlin's talk. I still love it. http://www.lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-947-9,00.html

4 comments:

Collings Family said...

I loved conference as well. If you want to link to an article, pull up what you want on internet explorer and then copy the address. Go to your blog and when you are writing your post select the text that you want to use for the link, then up in the toolbar for the post is a little button that looks like two loops, its a hyperlink button. It will pull up a window and you can paste your article address in there. Save it, and then when you click on your text in the published post, it should take you to the article.

Carol said...

Hi Deseree, This is Carol Gneiting. I found your blog through Melissa's. How are you? And all of your family? You can check out my blog at cgneitin.blogspot.com
Take care.

Carol said...

I Deseree. This is Rhiana Gneiting. I'm Carol Gneiting's daughter. I finally found you. Where are you?

Carol said...

I meant Hi Deseree, not I Deseree.
I don't have a blog, so you'll have to respond to my mom's.