Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rat Tail

 Have you ever thought - my child will never..... Well who knows if I ever really thought that about a rat tail haircut for my son, but I've honestly never liked them. At Christmas time I was cutting Oliver's hair and I thought it would be funny for him to have a rat tail. Uncle Chris (Ryan's bro - not Rozannah's significant other) at the time had something kind of like a rat tail, but not really. I had to talk Oliver into the hair cut. I told him we would cut it off in a couple of days. Well he grew attached to it and wouldn't let me cut it off. So a couple days turned into a couple of months. It took everything I had not to cut it off in his sleep. He finally let me cut it in April. We tried to make a deal with Lexi that if he cut it off then she had to cut her dread locks.......Lexi it's your turn now.

No comments: