Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wedding Reception




The flowers turned out cute. The dahlias and ranunculus were gorgeous. I'm starting up my floral business again.... so if you know anyone in the Salt Lake area who needs a floral designer for their wedding - let me know.

Lexi made the pinkalicious cake with the 2 love birds.




Steve hired a great blue grass band. The kids loved it! My kids keep asking to hear the wedding song. I had no clue what song they were talking about until we heard John Denver's Take Me Home Country Roads song in the car and they started screaming "The Wedding Song".



This is such a good picture of Lexi. I love being in the kitchen with her! She is constantly saying, "How can you cook like this? It's so messy!". Then she'll grab the dishes and start washing and return to whatever she was making.
This was probably the most exciting part of the night!
The kids (and adults) loved watching the paper lanterns go up.


The lanterns honestly stressed me out. I was waiting for a fire to start. Several got caught on the palm tree by the pool and one on the electrical line, but other than that no wildfires. whew

1 comment:

Falon Felsted said...

The Lee's sure know how to throw a party!!! :) All those talented daughters make a perfect team!