Sunday, July 10, 2011

The BIG Day



8 is so great! Cousins Mia and Oliver were baptized on the same day. It was so fun to have so much family around. The next few post will have lots of pictures - so our siblings Rozannah, Tavi, and Scott and families can feel like they were there. We missed them!!







The three Bainter boys were also blessed on the same day. When Violette first saw the twins she said, "Baby Sister". After a few days Violette could tell you who was who, most of the time.








Apollo with his long hair.


Momma Lee with Jesse.


Rebekah with Taos or is that Jesse? Really I'm not sure on either of those pictures.











Grandpa Dwain and MJ. Somehow Grandma Linda managed to hide from the camera.








Oliver asked Chris to baptise him - thanks Chris!

















The kids table - yup Lexi still has to eat at the kids table.

(Don't worry Rozannah - this is just the beginning of the pictures.)

3 comments:

Rozannah said...

Thank you soo much!!! I am really sad that I couldn't be there. I love....i was going to try and pick some favorite pictures, but i love them all! I miss you all so much.

Falon Felsted said...

Congratulations Oliver and Mia!!! What a fantastic day! Love the pictures!

Falon Felsted said...

p.s. I am back in town and ready to party any(all the)time! And fyi, I teach this Saturday if you are up for some crazy zumba :)