Sunday, April 17, 2011

Never fully dressed without a smile



Ok who doesn't love a good before and after shot. I love them! I'm addicted to several before and after blogs - so fun to get ideas. Ryan told me I HAD to post a before picture. Please don't get too scared. Ryan took this picture a couple days before I got my braces on. It just shows what a GENIUS Dr. Dave Majeroni is! Seriously - he is amazing!!! Can you believe what he did and in such a short time! I can't believe it! Needless to say I LOVE my new smile!!!


This is such a horrible picture! Only for the love of a before and after am I doing this.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Des, you are as beautiful as ever! I didn't even know you had braces. How long were did you have them? Congrats on your new smile! For the record, I loved the old one too. :)

Falon Felsted said...

Can't wait to see that smile in person!!!!!!!!

Krystal said...

Oh! It looks beauiful- but you always do! Are you guys getting excited? I told Ben we needed to go to Zions with y'all and he is all for it! Good luck! And for the record, I love your center pieces from the previous post.

Ashley and Ezra said...

I agree with Rachel... you were beautiful before!... but now you are practically a model!! Your mom was telling me how amazing you look with your new smile, but now I know she wasn't exaggerating! You look great!

Betzy said...

You were always beautiful but yes..great job. Buffalo misses the Sowells and the Majeronis!