Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Simply Bliss


Best week ever!!!
We went to Beaver Island State Park not just once but 3 times. Can it get better than that?

Oliver even skipped half a day of school to go play. The weather was just too nice - we couldn't waste it!



Violette loved chasing the seagulls. She was so cute with her big belly sticking out and her elbows back as she ran.

They played so well together.



I love how funny kids look in goggles and the missing teeth just add to it.



This is the entrance - it is such a beautiful park. It's minutes away from Niagara Falls. The kids love crossing the big bridge on the way to Grand Island.



We had fun with friends and cousins.

I wasn't quick enough with the camera, but just seconds before Violette was holding hands with Solomon. So cute - she loves him.





And when we weren't at the beach they've been slip-n-sliding.

5 comments:

Brad Hyde Family said...

So much fun! I can't wait until it's warm enough to do that here! Stupid Utah weather! Can't believe how big the kiddos are getting!

Rachel said...

that looks perfect! especially since the kids played nicely. that's a serious treat for me no matter when it happens. i love oliver's missing teeth. i had to giggle to myself every time madeleine smiled her big toothless grin at me.

The Playin' Lakins said...

How fun! I can't wait until it's warm enough here for that! Sasha loves the water, too.

Falon Felsted said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Looks like the only thing that could have made the weekend any better is us being there with you :)

The Fami-Lee said...

I LOVE this post, Des. Such great pictures and perfect timing! I can't believe how gorgeous your kids are and how big they are getting! Thanks for taking great pics.