Sunday, January 24, 2010


Family pictures again??? I have the worst timing for pictures! Why can't we be like everyone else (who is smart) and take them in the fall with the vibrant leaves or in the summer when its warm? I guess that would be too easy. For our Christmas photo it was a spur of the moment -look how gorgeous and huge the snowflakes are - but by the time we were ready it stopped snowing, was dark, and freezing cold. So we had "retakes". Grandma DeEtte sent the kids adorable outfits for Christmas and since the weather was suppose to be in the 40s - HEATWAVE - I thought it would be a great day for a quick picture after church, but it ended up pouring rain. But we were all dressed and ready to go - and honestly when would we have another day with temps above freezing.











Rozannah took our pictures and did great, considering it was cold and rainy and all the locations we planned on were rained out. Thanks Rozannah for the great pictures! And thanks for being willing to take pictures without any notice.

10 comments:

Collings Family said...

AWESOME job Rozanna, although she didn't have to work too hard with those absolutely gorgeous subjects! No joking!

Candi & Ezra said...

Cute Pictures!! Violet is my fav. I love her hair bow!!

Boss said...

So cute! If I hired Grandma DeEtte to handle wardrobe and Rozannah to take pictures, could I get family photos as gorgeous as yours? Probably not. Maybe I should hire your kids too. And you and Ryan. To impersonate us, I mean. That'll work, right?

Rachel said...

so cute!

Carol said...

Cute family....great pics!!!

Falon Felsted said...

ADORABLE! We have been needing to take family pics for FOREVER. Problem is, to get a picture of my children holding still and looking sweet, I'd have to do a photo shoot when they are all sleeping :) Rascals :)

Octavia and Malaki said...

how sad!!! i miss you guys too much!! we need to come visit!! you all are way to cute!!!! pinch those chubby violet cheaks for me! miss you guys!!!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Those pictures are amazing! The outfits are so cute! And you look just beautiful!

Kristen said...

You guys are going to have to have 4-5 more kids--you make such cute ones:) I love Violette's headband.

gglindazoe said...

OH, HEAVENLY DAYS!!!
EACH AND EVERY ONE SO ADORABLE, AND MORE THAN PRECIOUS!!
TAKES ME BACK IN TIME WHERE I SEE MOMMA LEE IN ONE CHILD OR ANOTHER, ESPECIALLY IN DESEREE'!
YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED, AND BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF YOUR WOMB!!!
(AND MANY MORE---)
A TON OF LOVE, HUGS, KISSES AND PRAYERS, great gramma Lindazoe